Enter Activation Code
music for everyone!
Spotify is a privately owned Swedish audio streaming and media services provider founded on 23 April 2006 by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. With approximately 456 million monthly active users, including 195 million paid members, as of September 2022, it is one of the biggest music streaming service providers.
Spotify offers restricted digital content from a variety of record labels and artists. It is a for-profit music streaming service. By artist, album, genre, playlist, record label, and direct searches, users can browse the user interface. Additionally, it gives users the ability to make, share, and edit playlists with other users. To avail, all the fun create your Spotify account today at http://Spotify.com/pair
How to create an account on Spotify?
- Download the appropriate Spotify app (Android, iOS, Windows).
- Continue through the installation steps.
- Go to Spotify.com/pair sign-up page.
- Enter and confirm your Email address.
- Choose a Password.
- Enter a suitable profile name.
- Complete the other details( such as gender, date of birth)
- Finally, click on SIGN UP from the login screen in the app
- To subscribe to Spotify Premium, select the subscription option from the left menu. Fill up the payment method and click on the UPDATE button.
What is Spotify free and Spotify Premium ?
Spotify free provides on-demand, ad-supported access to the Spotify catalog on your computer and tablet; Ad-supported shuffle-only access on your mobile (except certain On Demand playlists) in addition to its data saver mode. While as Spotify Premium gives its users Unlimited high-quality streaming access to over 35 million songs, allows to play music without an internet connection in addition to its Ad-free music listening.
How much is Spotify Premium?
A typical individual Spotify Premium subscription costs $9.99 a month, with student and family plans for $4.99 and $14.99 respectively.With the subscription, you get a completely ad-free listening experience, the ability to select specific songs to play, the option to download tracks for offline listening, skip as many songs as you’d like, and on top of that, you’ll be able to listen to higher quality audio streams. To enjoy ad-free spotify subscription, sign up today at http://Spotify.com/pair
How to customize your spotify profile?
Whether you’re streaming from your desktop or mobile, now you can update everything from your photo to your username and create a personalized music page unique to you. Here’s how to get started:
On your Android and iOS smartphones and tablets:
- Go to Spotify.com/pair and open up your Spotify app. Tap “Home,” then “Settings”.
- Next, tap “View Profile.”
- Then, tap “Edit Profile.”
- Select “Change Photo”.
- 5. Choose the picture you want to use, and make sure it’s a JPEG or PNG. If you’re an iOS user, make sure the picture has a file size of less than 10 MB.
- Click your username in the top right corner of the desktop app.
- Hover your mouse over your profile picture and click “Change.”
- Select the picture you want to use. Like mobile, it must be a JPEG with a maximum file size of 4 MB.
Millions of songs and thousands of podcasts are only a few steps away. Log on to Spotify.com/pair to get started with Spotify.